Adult living alone and working at a stressfull job finds out that supernatural being in form of a girl started living in their flat and said girl offers to help with housework and cooking. Cuteness is involved.
Both have tired, overworked office worker protagonists that one day, end up with a humanoid looking animal offering their house keeping services to them. Emphasis on their tails is included in both. Both workers have associates that end up connected with a different humanoid, as well.
- MC is some coding guy working tiredly
- Some supernatural girl transported to MC's home and take care of MC
- Maid Dragon has more comedy and is more charming, while Senko-san is comfier.
It is a very colorful anime and very moe. A mystical creature begins to live in the house of the protagonist, that changes your daily life.
- Moe stuff.
- Mystical creatures (in both cases are girls) move to the protagonist's apto with the intention of improving their daily lives.
- Over time the protagonist goes on to meet more mystical creatures.
- The main character has a hard work.
- The friend (of the opposite sex of the main character) is an anime otaku.
- Maid Dragon shows more how different creatures can live with family and shows that they have to value it.
- While Senko-san's MC likes to
Both shows have very colorful characters, they have very cute characters and has a lot to do with someone being a maid to another person who works at a boring office, in both shows the main character also lives in an apartment which is where they're often seen
The same situation where MC's ordinary life changes when a girl from another world appears to be the MC's maid, the difference, in Kobayashi-san, the MC was Lesbian, while in Sewayaki the MC is a man.
Both main characters are working and are in need of a maid,weill a supernatural maid
While this anime has dragon maids,a lot of maids/second characters,they feel weird and childish
But Sewayaki Kitsune no Sensko san has cute lolli fox spirit maid,relaxing moments,colors and good story
An apathetic officeworker is randomly approached by a mythical creature declaring her unconditional love, and they start living together in a sexually strained breadwinner x housewife relationship. After some time, other creatures join in.
Both these shows have a hard-working main character, who happens to suddenly have his routine shattered (in a positive meaning :D) by the arrival of a supernatural being who starts to take care of him/her.
Oh and both these animes are really Moe :3
"Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san" is a wannabe-Iyashikei "Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" clone with loli kitsune harem void of character development and slightly lower production values. So self-insert it even has a first person view sequence after ED. It's still relaxing, and meme fodder.