Plastic Memories, ReLIFE Recommendations
- Love story with similar feel, specially about "forgetfulness" and "living the moment";
- Main female character super awkward that doesn't know how to behave properly in society, and gets help by the main male character in order to better deal with it.
- Both are composed of slice of life genre
- Both involves the preciousness of memories, how fragile and beautiful they are
- Both are spiced up with a bit of romcom
- Both has a bittersweet ending that leaves you crave for more
- Both touched on memories and regret, and how important it is to live on the moments
They are both nicely constructed, each leaving an impact with its own similar ending and show that how painful it can be to be left with the memories that you've shared while others don't even remember it, especially for the lead couple in both of this anime.