School Days, Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Recommendations
Somehow both of the series give similar fealings at least for me, especially around the end of the anime. Both deals with deep feelings, in one of the animes the main point is love between siblings and the other one is centers around a guy who dates more girls at the same time. Worth to watch. Really.
Male main character has alot of relationships with girls, Although the story is told in arcs not as a full story.
- Both anime ends up showing a sex life behavior that is not tolerated by society.
- Both anime starts lightheartedly, but turns out to be quite provocative later.
- People tends to either love or hate them. They rarely say they are average.
- Main characters somehow seem to attract every single girl they meet.
- Both involve the main character wanting to experience sexual things and explore different girls.
- Both contain some ecchi scenes.
- Innocent love twists into something else.
- Revolved around school and drama.
- Both give off a similar atmosphere.