Elfen Lied, Sora no Otoshimono Recommendations
Very similar characters with them both having a mysterious past yet their put into a state of uncontiousness where they have been forced to live as if nothing has happened.
The heroines of these series are girl-shaped-weapon who run away from her 'master' and meet the main guy. Then 'the master' send another 'girls' to catch her. Elfen Lied is a gory version of Sora no Otoshimono.
SOra no Otoshimono is basically the parody for Elfen Lied first
Lucy = ikaros
main guy = Tamaki
main guy cousin = tamaki's neighbor
other girl= Nymph
(sorry can't remember anybodies name but the story is EXACTLY the same)
Nymph is little different Nana, everything else is almost same
Nearly same story
- Girls belonging to an strange race (Elfen Lied: Diclonious, Sora no Otoshimono: Angeloids)
- The protagonist accepts them as they are, regardless of the biological weapons that are for humanity.
- The main girl escapes and begins to live with the prota. The other girls will be sent to assassinate her.
- These girls were chained and forced to follow orders for fear of dying.
- In both series exists the desire of the new world, which is related to the origin of the girls. Also they are important pieces in the evolution of the races.
- We have the friend of childhood, who is jealous of the affection
-A pink-haired girl from a strange race is introduced to the main guy
-Ikaros and Lucy both have dual personalities
-Protective childhood friend
-Sora no Otoshimono is comedic and parody-like while Elfen Lied is serious and dramatic
-The nudity in Elfen Lied is artistic while Sora no Otoshimono is more about fanservice