Lovely★Complex, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Recommendations
The main character is a naive girl who's in love with a clueless (and sometimes awkward) boy. The comedy is similar and both are enjoyable for every audience.
2 prime examples of romcom anime done right
- an entire cast of interesting characters with comedic traits
- genuinely funny scenarios w/out use of awkward ecchi moments
- fast-paced laugh out loud jokes
- protagonist who isn't completely defined by her attraction
- the chase (not the resolution) is the central focus
although gekkan shoujo has even less actually emotional moments than lovely complex
-The main girl comes to realize they like their friend.
-The main guy is completely oblivious to her feelings.
-You will laugh very hard at times, and be sad at others.
-Many hilarious friends and occurrences happening.
-Leaves you wanting more or wanting to know what happens with their friends relationships.