They both have otome game elements to them. The male characters are over the top and the female character feels extremely underwhelming. For some people this niche is amazing. Honestly, this musical rendition of Diabolik Lovers is quite....something.
Both have bishounen vampires (demons too in DwD) trying to catch a silly girl
Both are based on a game
Both group of boys treat the girl as a ''prey'' or ''pawn'', anyway, like an object for their benefit
Both have inverse harem and fanservice
Both have a head of the group, and they seem to be in love with the girl despite their plans and nature
Both have chapters devoted to each character to have romantic scenes with her
Both have dark aura, in a shoujo concept
Both animes have a some kind of special girl with a group of boys. Diabolik Lovers have vampires. Dance with Devils have demons. Both girls have a harem.
What the two have in common:
-Reverse hartem that involves guys being in the dark side.
-Special girl whom the harem competes for.
-Plot that involves the girl being in such poor predicament.
-only runs for a few minutes.
-absences of a knight in shining armor.
-the plot only features the girl being sicked.
Dance with Devils:
-The girls isn't completely helpless.
-There is a protagonist who will save the girl.
- Both has a group of boys
- Diabolik lovers has vampires and Dance with Devils demons
- Main Character, Ritsuka is similar to Yui
- 5 guys and 1 girl
- Plot story is similar to Diabolik Lovers
I watched the first episode of "Dance with Devils" and enjoyed it a lot. The plot story is kinda similar to Diabolik Lovers, and the girl character is a bit similar to Yui.
a lotta guys, 1 girl, all the guys faal in love with the girl, you get it ;)
1. Both anime are reverse harem
2. They have magical, too handsome, and sadistic male characters
3. Both of them are romantic and dark
4. They have really nice opening and ending songs
5. Their stories are not so good, but it doesn't matter because all the characters are so cool
6. They make you say "kyaaaa"
Both are vampire and reverse harem anime's. Dance with Devils also has devils and the female lead is much more capable.
1) Reverse Harem
2) Male leads aren't human
3) Despite the large group of males, one male sticks out from the rest
4) Female main protagonist
5) Usually has a single episode for one male lead to learn his personality
6) Episodes that aren't like #5, are showing off a sudden story
7) Has 12 episodes
8) The males want something (for themselves) from the female lead, but then soon begin to love her
9) Female lead's mother or father is gone, and wants to learn information to save/get to them.
10) Has around the same number of males