Hataraku Maou-sama!, Gabriel DropOut Recommendations
Angels and devils forced into a slice of life situation fighting among each other with a hint of role reversal, although both sides end up just being friends that secretly hate each other. Both have a lot of comedy but Maou sama has a bit more story and character focus (doesn't always work but it's good) while Gabriel was made for laughs and a few of common trope characters everyone loves.
Angels and demons coming to earth, only to be influenced by Otaku culture in some way. Also, the roles get reversed where the devil/ demons become the good/ innocent ones, and the angels are the one perceived to be the bad guy/ slacker.
- angels and demons get along for some reason
- angels and demons try to blend in with society
- both main characters reveal an unexpected side of their character after going to the human world
- both main characters' best friend tries to bring them back to their original self
- restrictions on their magical powers
Both are comedies featuring demons and angels descending to earth and trying to live normal lives.