Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Recommendations
While they might not be a whole lot alike, if you loved Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and want more from the same people, then try Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai. The writer of the Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo LN also wrote the Seishun Buta Yarou LN series.
The LNs were written by the same author, who handles characterisation and internal conflict really well. The characters deal with emotional problems in a surprisingly realistic fashion, and neither show uses dramatic and flamboyant anime tropes much.
Its another wholesome love story. Great comedy, lovable character, and the feeling of depression when you finish it :)
- Both are based on LN by the same author.
- Both have well developed characters with intrinsic conflicts and complex relations within the characters.
- Both have an element of romance and comedy.
- Both have a high school setting.
- Both deal with issues related to high school, puberty and the transition from teenager to adult and the consequences this implies.