Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo, Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Recommendations
While they might not be a whole lot alike, if you loved Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and want more from the same people, then try Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai. The writer of the Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo LN also wrote the Seishun Buta Yarou LN series.
The LNs were written by the same author, who handles characterisation and internal conflict really well. The characters deal with emotional problems in a surprisingly realistic fashion, and neither show uses dramatic and flamboyant anime tropes much.
Its another wholesome love story. Great comedy, lovable character, and the feeling of depression when you finish it :)
- Both are based on LN by the same author.
- Both have well developed characters with intrinsic conflicts and complex relations within the characters.
- Both have an element of romance and comedy.
- Both have a high school setting.
- Both deal with issues related to high school, puberty and the transition from teenager to adult and the consequences this implies.
Same author, both have nothing to do with the title/poster, you go in expecting some generic harem but then you get hit with an actually good and emotional story. Both have lovable characters with witty dialogue.
Gives you the same feels
The main couple is super duper cute and would warm your heart just like in Bunny girl senpai
Both set in school
JUST WATCH IT ITS GREAT
Although presenting it in different ways, both shows are based on the problems that high school teenagers face and the insecurities they face when the path looks harsh.
With a character initially bizarre, the two stories give you an emotional roller coaster that you must watch.