Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Grisaia no Kajitsu Recommendations
• A happy-go-lucky comedy with something darker underneath.
• Characters with traumas in their pasts, and who are struggling to deal with it in their own ways.
• Certain similar events taking place (it's hard to explain this without spoilers)
• Foreshadows the mystery and darkness early, then dials it back to gradually sneak it back in later
• Both have music composed by Elements Garden
• Where Grisaia's underlying plot is more believable, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolote is more absurd.
• KoiChoco is more plot driven, GnK is more character driven
• Lots of fan service in GnK, not so much in KoiChoco.