Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan Recommendations
both anime focus on comedy (daily life of school boys/girls) and its quite funny
Hilarious scenes from the every day lives of high schoolers. No annoying plot to distract from the jokes.
- both have a skit-like story telling
- both ridiculous
- characters get themselves in funny and not common situations
Both are extremely funny and have similar comedy styles.
The pace and feel of the gag is very similar. It's short little stories like saiki but put in a full episode
Both about high school students.
Both have short 4-5 minute stories.
These anime are similar in so many ways.
1. They are both focused on comedy very strongly and try making the viewer laugh. And they both succeed with it.
2. They are both divided in short stories that are mostly independent. Saiki has only 4-minutes per Episode. Danshi has a 20-minute episode divided in 3-4 short stories. So the length of one story in the anime are about the same what makes these two animes so similar.
3. Those two anime tell just about the daily lifes of schoolboys and a psychic. There is no major plot.
In conclusion: Both focused on comedy very strong, and both have
Both shows are comedies that are based around the daily lives of high school kids. They are also similar in the sense that they both are presented in a short-story kind of format.
- same sense of humour
shouldn't miss out these two anime series.
You should watch this whenever your bored this definitely make you laugh, There main Points in Here is The Comedy, it may be an average Humor but you could enjoy watching it while it progressed.
Both series' focus more on the comedic aspect, rather than the plot development
Both series' are also more episodic based, and rely on the likeability of the characters for enjoyment