Hunter x Hunter (2011), JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai Recommendations
I've longed for another show similar to HxH. Diamond is Unbreakable comes the closest in the aspects I think are the most important:
-Characters all have unique and extremely creative abilities
-Fights are almost always won by quick thinking, clever application of your ability, or outsmarting your opponent, rather than the much more cliche "willpower/brute strength/plot convenience".
-Both are fairly unpredictable - you may even know the direction the show will go, but will have no clue how it'll get there
-Very likable main cast and interesting main villains
- Normal people receiving random powers and using them not for any big cause, but for their own sake
- There's no clear line between good and evil
- Very good character development
- Bright colors, beautiful art, unforgettable music
- Unforgettable antagonists with deep character development and fully understandable reasons to act
- Good exploration of the theme "friendship", with an acceptable number of clichés and tropes
- Relatable characters, very likable main squad
- Fights based on the smart use of the fighters' quirks, not only their brawns
- Both are shonen from experienced and mature authors, and are considered for many to be their magna opera
Jojo has amazing power system just like nen from hxh , very creative and have originality.
Both have heavy action, amazing animation and a fenomenal story with interesting characters.
Only difference is that HxH is longer but has a better way of connecting you to the characters.