Back to xjermss's Profile xjermss's Profile

Jan 24, 2020
"Maybe there are copies of me on countless world lines. Maybe all their minds are connected, forming a single "me."
That sounds wonderful, don't you think? Being in all times and in all places. A strong love for someone... a strong
belief in something... a strong desire to convey something... If all those things go beyond time to create "you"... ... then that would be magnificent...
All I ask is that you remember me ... because I'll be there. I'll always be there."
- Kurisu Makise

Steins;Gate
There is so much I can say about this anime. It has been a while since I watched something so
finely crafted and read more
Jan 14, 2020

* Non-spoiler Review *

Neon Genesis Evangelion is an anime that all anime lovers have heard of at least once by someone.
Some might say it is over hyped and does not live up to all the praises given by fans.
Others say it is a masterpiece filled with many themes and messages left to decipher.
It certainly is an anime where fans tend to be divided on.
However, we can all agree that Neon Genesis Evangelion is certainly ambitious and gives
a unique tone that is not present in many animes.

Story: 6
The story starts off strong set in a futuristic city of Tokyo-3, 15 years after the events of the read more
Jan 4, 2020
Koe No Katachi is a well made film with beautiful animations done by Kyoto Animations. Dealing with themes such as loneliness, friendship, and depression.
This film was really good at squeezing out various emotions from me and I only wish I can
experience it again for the first time.

(Spoilers)(Not talking about the manga)
Story: 9
The story centers around two main characters, Ishida Shoya and Nishimiya Shoko.
Shoko transfers over to the class Shoya is in, and reveals that she is deaf.
Shoko tries to accommodate herself in her class, but quickly annoys the likes of Shoya and his classmates.
Shoya starts to bully Shoko for her disability and the read more