1.Not working on profile atm... will do when have more time to spend... so no idea when..
2. Wanna ask or know something bout me or wanna anime recommendations, go ahead ^^ 3. Decided to add H on my list to keep track on...now to think normal anime ive never rated under 6... but H have even 2/10 ....most of em have depressing/horrible stories D:
4. Dunno... re watched stuff on blog and might update fav chars etc as text form for now.. later make pics with links
5. UPDATE: Decided to make hentai list on separate PROFILE 6. My favorites on my PROFILE are only SOME of my actual FAVORITES (Rest of them on BLOG entries, which I slowly Update) 7. UPDATE 2 [17.04.2016]:Implemented TAGS system. More explained further down. 8. NOTE: EXPAND PROFILE TO SEE EVERYTHING 9. Got ideas to improve my profile? Do tell please... Profile is text heavy but conveys what I want to tell. Some sort of "hover over for more information" would be nice feature.. no idea how it's possible to achieve. If someone got idea to "import" my profile n blogs to another temporal site / service / place wutever.. to have possibility to make my profile "clearer" and read-friendlier . Do tell :D
10. Got rid of "top favorites blog", instead made new tag "TOPFAV"
11. Alas, my "reviewing" journey begins. Here's the explanation link HERE
Private message me or write in comments if want ask something etc... not exactly social so don't expect much from me.
How my Rating System Works: First minimally think of quality of animation/art/audio/story/characters then give an personal enjoyment rating and thus give total score to the anime/manga 10 Anime/manga that I enjoyed immensely and was simply superb (mostly favorite) 9 Anime/manga that I enjoyed immensely but felt as it lacked something(can be favorite) 8 Anime/manga that I enjoyed a lot but was a bit lacking 7 Anime/manga that was enjoyable but somewhat lacking 6 Anime/manga that was okay to watch, but had several lacking elements (good enough Anime) 5 Anime/manga that wasn't as enjoyable and/or had quite some lacking elements (-.- meh, quite boring/lacking) 4 Anime/manga that I didn't enjoy and/or had many lacking points 3 Anime/manga that was quite bad 2 Anime/manga that was just horrendously uninteresting and bad 1 Anime/manga that has to be something special to achieve this score this bad
What affect "lacking elements"- [Note as they are somewhat modifiers, they can vary depending of anime/manga]
-Story related --- unanswered questions, cut or rushed ending, quality of story, development
-Animation/art --- how "fitting" i consider the art/animation & quality of that
-Audio --- barely affects rating but mostly how good is voice acting is, how notable/good music&soundtrack
-Characters --- mostly how interesting/fitting are characters, development
-Fanservice --- whenever anime/manga had it too much or to little and how did it fit in
-Extra -- cliches, stereotypes, generic genre combination = ME LIKE IF DONE THE WAY I LIKE Note: All anime are rated by personal enjoyment + overall quality (The lacking aspects can be varied depending on anime itself. Personal enjoyment has endless modifiers... TAG SYSTEM: Tags are in most cases just random comments about anime. But I'm slowly revamping tags a bit as some anime just need longer comment. So I have created few "special" tags. Most likely there will be more tags & maybe explanation for searching by tags... anyhow still W.I.P. [A][M] are clickable (A = animelist B = mangalist) ◕(...) [A][M] = Longer comment under "more" of anime/manga entry. (may contain spoilers)
◕SPUQ [A][M] = Special & Unique anime (Very artsy, unique feel anime. Excluding SHAFT series, since they all unique)
◕Tasty [A][M] = well... for fanservice mostly. Simply good fanservice that I liked and felt it was worth mentioning.
◕RWs [A][M] = Rewatch score, basically re-evaluate their score and put it into tags. As I don't like changing score what I once decided in general.(+will only re-evaluate few anime I re-watch)
◕ERC [A][M] = Emotional rollercoaster ... basically anime that managed to budge me emotionally..whenever internally or visibly..
◕Made Cry [A][M] = well.. anime that teared me up. (even if a bit)
◕TOPFAV [A][M] = Anime/manga that I immensely enjoyed to call "favorite"
◕ReWD [A][M] = Anime/manga that I reviewed
~MILESTONES~ 1000th Anime Entry MILESTONE ACHIEVED!!(29/05/13) 1000th Forum Post MILESTONE ACHIEVED!!(04/09/13) ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Anime which scarred me for life: PuPa (most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Even eroguro or Corpse Party was easier to watch/read (30/04/14) ABANDONED MY NO DROPPING ANIME POLICY(late 2014) 1500th Completed Anime entry MILESTONE ACHIEVED(28/12/2015) Started prioritizing & waiting for Blu-Ray releases (TV vs BD quality differences pissed me off)(March, 2016) Birth of pseudo-reviews (Jul, 2017)