Back to twilightbrigade's Profile twilightbrigade's Profile

Dec 29, 2015
this show is really,really great and totally awesome in my opinion XOX i dont know how the hell everyone rate the anime really low.before i start the review i have to say that i'm not really cut out for some long review and i'll keep it as short as i can.sorry write a long review is really a pain in the ass.

what i will focused on is the story,
this story is about Jirou who work in superhuman bureau(divison which work on protecting superhuman) and how he faced every case and solved it.but later he rebel against the superhuman bureau,the reason about his rebel still unclear read more
Jan 27, 2014
Suzuka (Anime) add (All reviews)
This is my first ever review,also my english isn't quiet good,so please bear with it.

Story : 8
At first glance,maybe you'll think suzuka is just like any other love story.But it came to wrong after i'm watching several episodes.This show has a good story,and above of it,Suzuka has the uniqueness eventhough it has the mainstream story and character,and i personally really like that from Suzuka.They even have unexpected turn of event,so i really recommend this show if you looking for a romance themed anime,or for someone who getting bored with mainstream romance anime..

Art : 7
well,i can't write much about this part,but i read more