Thanks for checking out my profile! I accept all friend requests, but if you want to start up a conversation I always enjoy that.
I could probably add a lot more, but my profile is long enough without me rambling on about things no one cares about :)
If you want to know my specific thoughts on a series, check my tags, as I use those for mini-reviews.
10 - An absolute masterpiece. Doesn't mean it's flawless, but it's so great that the flaws are barely noticable. 9 - Really really good. If I rate something a 9, there are usually one or two issues I have with it, but I still love it overall. 8 - Very enjoyable. It may have some obvious flaws, but in the end I still had a great time with it. 7 - It's pretty good, but that's about it. A series that isn't particularly groundbreaking but is still a good watch would get a 7 from me. 6 - I don't mind it, but it's got too many issues for it to be something I really like. I also usually give a 6 to series that are good, but not really my kind of thing. 5 - Meh. It may have some elements I like, but it has pretty much just as many flaws. 4 - Bad. I didn't really enjoy it, although it still has some vague signs of quality. 3 - Awful. There are very few redeeming qualities about it, and I don't really get how people like it. 2 - So bad it's almost good, or absolute garbage except for a single redeeming quality. 1 - Literally has nothing even remotely good about it.
I drop series almost immediately if I'm not liking them. If I rate a series below a 6, I will almost certainly drop it. 6 can really go either way. In most cases, I will not even consider giving a dropped series a second chance, but very rarely it can happen.
1. Tori no Uta by Lia (Air OP) 2. Toki wo Kizamu Uta by Lia (Clannad OP2) 3. Hacking to the Gate by Kanako Itou (Steins;Gate OP1)
4. 1 by MOB CHOIR (Mob Psycho 100 OP3)
5. Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis by Yoko Takahashi (Neon Genesis Evangelion OP)
6. Eternity by millio (One: To the Radiant Season OP)
7. Yasashisa no Riyuu by ChouCho (Hyouka OP1)
8. Enigmatic Feeling by Ling Tosite Sigure (Psycho-Pass OP3)
9. Last Regrets by Ayana (Kanon 2006 OP)
10. Ranbu no Melody by SID (Bleach OP13)
11. KNOW KNOW KNOW by DOES (Gintama OP17v4)
12. Time Factor by Kami wa Saikoro wo Furanai (World Trigger OP5)
13. Togenkyou Alien by serial TV drama (Gintama OP9)
14. Black Catcher by Vickeblanka (Black Clover OP10)
15. Bravely You by Lia (Charlotte OP)
16. Bye Bye Yesterday by Cast (Assassination Classroom OP4)
17. Florescence by Miho Fujiwara (Kanon 2002 OP)
18. Falco by Hitomi Shimatani (The Law of Ueki OP1)
19. Tooi Nioi by YO-KING (Gintama OP2)
20. Boys Be Smile by Suzuyu (Little Busters! OP2)
21. GIRIGIRI by Sonar Pocket (World Trigger OP1)
22. Brand New World by D-51 (One Piece OP6)
23. 99 by MOB CHOIR (Mob Psycho 100 OP1)
24. Guess Who Is Back by Kumi Koda (Black Clover OP4)
25. Presence by Superfly (Ao Ashi OP2)
26. My Soul, Your Beats! by Lia (Angel Beats! OP)
27. 99.9 by MOB CHOIR (Mob Psycho 100 OP2)
28. Seishun wa Zankoku ja nai by Natsuki Hanae (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K OP1)
29. Sakura Mitsutsuki by SPYAIR (Gintama OP13)
30. Force by Tomorrow x Together (World Trigger OP4)
31. Soramimi Cake by Oranges & Lemons (Azumanga Daioh OP)
32. SOUVENIR by BUMP OF CHICKEN (Spy x Family OP2)
33. I Wanna Be... by SPYAIR (Gintama OP21)
34. Meg Mell ~cuckool mix 2007~ by eufonius (Clannad OP1)
35. We Are! by Hiroshi Kitadani (One Piece OP1)
36. Kimi to Iu Shinwa by Jun Maeda x Nagi Yanagi (The Day I Became a God OP)
37. chAngE by miwa (Bleach OP12)
38. All the Way by Mikuni Shimokawa (Kino's Journey OP)
39. Black Rover by Vickeblanka (Black Clover OP3)
40. Ugoku, Ugoku by Cast (Girls' Last Tour OP)
41. Kagerou by ЯeaL (Gintama OP18)
42. Little Busters! ~TV animation ver.~ by Rita (Little Busters! OP1)
43. PAiNT it BLACK by BiSH (Black Clover OP2)
44. Hoshi ga Oyogu by Macaroni Empitsu (Summertime Render OP1)
45. Ashita no Hikari by AAA (World Trigger OP2)
46. Deep in Abyss by Cast (Made in Abyss OP1)
47. Mahou no Kaze by Akane Kumada (Super Cub OP)
48. Dilemma by ecosystem (Gintama OP10)
49. Meiwaku Spectacle by Kana Hanazawa (My Neighbor Seki OP)
50. HOME by Asako Toki (Fruits Basket OP4)
51. Dakar Boku wa Boku wo Tebanasu by WEAVER (Sagrada Reset OP2)
52. Pray by Tommy heavenly6 (Gintama OP1)
53. Hajimari no Setsuna by Cast (Akebi's Sailor Uniform OP)
54. Mushinkakusuu by [Alexandros]
55. Blue Bird by Ikimonogakari (Naruto OP12)
56. Donten by DOES (Gintama OP5)
57. Bon Voyage by Bon-Bon Blanco (One Piece OP4)
58. COLORS by FLOW (Code Geass OP1)
59. Oteage Psychics by Shiggy Jr. (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K OP4)
60. 2 Gakki Debut Daisakusen!! by Otome Shinto (Chronicles of the Going Home Club OP)
61. Pride Kakumei by CHiCO with HoneyWorks (Gintama OP15)
62. QUESTION by Cast (Assassination Classroom OP3)
63. Haruka Mirai by Kankaku Piero (Black Clover OP1)
64. Butterfly Kiss by Chihiro Yonekura (Groove Adventure Rave OP1)
65. Dream Trigger by Pile (World Trigger OP3)
66. CLOSER by Inoue Joe (Naruto OP13)
67. Hikari E by The Babystars (One Piece OP3)
68. No Regret by Kumi Koda (The Law of Ueki OP2)
69. Kagayaku Kisetsu e by Rei Sakamoto (One: To the Radiant Season - True Stories OP)
70. Kaze no Oto sae Kikoenai by JUNNA (Rust Eater Bisco OP)
71. GO!!! by FLOW (Naruto OP4)
72. Eclipse by NACHERRY (The Little Lies We All Tell OP)
73. abnormalize by Ling Tosite Sigure (Psycho-Pass OP1)
74. Utopia by 04 Limited Sazabys (Radiant OP1)
75. star*frost by nonoc (Astra: Lost in Space OP)
76. Seishun Satsubatsu-ron by Cast (Assassination Classroom OP1)
77. Stairway Generation by Base Ball Bear (Gintama OP7)
78. Oato ga Yoroshikutte... yo! by Cast (Joshiraku OP)
79. Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung-Fu Generation (Naruto OP2)
80. Yajirushi → by Poka Poka Ion (Slow Loop OP)
81. Everlasting Shine by Tomorrow x Together (Black Clover OP12)
82. Synthetic Sympathy by Who-ya Extended (Psycho-Pass OP5)
83. 02~O-Two~ by Orange Range (Code Geass OP3)
84. Tin Toy Melody by Chat-noir (Prima Doll OP)
85. Naraku by Halo at Yojouhan (Radiant OP2)
86. Out of Control by Nothing's Carved in Stone (Psycho-Pass OP2)
87. Kasanaru Kage by Hearts Grow (Gintama OP4)
88. Guren by DOES (Naruto OP24)
89. Sai Ψ Sai Kouchou by Dempagumi.inc (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K OP2)
90. JUSTadICE by Seiko Oomori (Black Clover OP7)
91. Katachi by Riko Azuna (Made in Abyss OP2)
92. Katte ni MY SOUL by DISH// (Gintama OP20)
93. Light Infection by Prague (Gintama OP8)
94. WORLD END by FLOW (Code Geass OP4)
95. Naru by Luck Life (Tsurune OP1)
96. Velonica by Aqua Timez (Bleach OP9)
97. DAY x DAY by BLUE ENCOUNT (Gintama OP14)
98. X.U. by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk] (Seraph of the End OP1)
99. sky & blue by GIRLFRIEND (Black Clover OP8)
100. Imakoko by Nao Touyama (Tsuki ga Kirei OP) Last updated January 9th, 2023.
- Clannad E1: On The Hillside Path Where The Cherry Blossoms Flutter
- Clannad After Story E17: Summer Time
- Clannad After Story E21: The End of the World
- Mob Psycho 100 S2E7: Cornered ~True Identity~
- Mob Psycho 100 S2E11: Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
- Air in Summer E1: ~Mountain path~
- Air E12: ~Air~
- Kanon 2006 E18: The Disappearing Adagio
- Astra Lost in Space E10: Culprit
- Gintama E25: A Shared Soup Pot Is A Microcosm Of Life
- Gintama E231: When You Go to a Funeral for the First Time, You're Surprised by How Happy the People Are
- Gintama E308: The Day the Demon Cried
- Assassination Classroom S2E24: Graduation Time
- Neon Genesis Evangelion E26: Take Care of Yourself
- Kotoura-san E1: Kotoura-san and Manabe-kun
- Charlotte E7: Beyond the Escape
- Hyouka E17: Kudryavka’s Order
- Little Busters! Refrain E6: At the End of the Escape
- Azumanga Daioh E19: One Spring Night
"I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?"
~ Tomoya Okazaki
"Nagisa, I finally found it. Something only I can protect. And it was right here all this time."
~ Tomoya Okazaki
"It's not just people. Just like these lights that turn on or off in a second, every day, a lot of things disappear and end up forgotten. I know life is like that, but I am powerless against this emptiness, and I can't help but hang on to it."
~ Masamune Kazama
"Just another summer day. A mundane, typical day. Maybe that's all I wanted."
~ Yukito Kunisaki
"Wings that can’t fly still have a purpose, because no matter what happens they still hold the memories of being able to fly."
~ Yukito Kunisaki
"If the three of us walk together, then if one of us has a heavy weight, the other two can help. If all three of us carry it, then it'll be far lighter than if there were only one or two of us. And if the weight becomes too heavy to carry, we can all stop until it becomes lighter again."
"People are born weak, but we have the freedom to defy our weaknesses and struggle to change ourselves."
~ Yoshida Shouyou
"If I die here, then I’m a man that could only make it this far."
~ Roronoa Zoro
"Do you like this school? I really really like it. But, nothing can remain the same forever.
Even fun things and happy things, nothing. Nothing stays that way forever.
Even so, can you still like this place?"
~ Nagisa Furukawa
"It’s called a miracle because it doesn’t happen."
~ Shiori Misaka
Yeah, maybe it is just my ego, but even so, if my ego can save someone, then I'll gladly become a demon.
~ Saike Kuzushiro
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia."
~ C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
"All their life in this world and all their adventures had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before."
~ C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle
"Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us."
~ Brian Jacques, Taggerung
"Let me wander here forever, through the glades
where once I played,
Long ago in carefree seasons, mid the noontide
sun and shade.
I will see again before me, all those smiling
friends I knew,
gone alas to memory's keeping, faithful comrades
good and true.
Oh, those days of youth and splendour, when we
dreamed of glorious war,
vows were made to keep forever, and return back
here once more.
Then the clouds began to gather, winter came,
we marched away,
singing songs of love and valour, off we went
into the fray.
Comes a warrior returning, to autumn's gold-clad trees,
where the leaves do fall like teardrops, on the
gently sighing breeze.
Casting sword and shield aside now, I stand
weary and forlorn,
In the silence of the woodlands, I will rest
until the dawn.
Let me sleep and dream forever, of the golden
days of yore,
and those friends who marched off with me,
who'll return alas no more."
~ Brian Jacques, Eulalia!
Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew (8/30 chapters read) 8/10
Radiant (108/- chapters read) 8/10
SCP: Iris Through the Looking Glass (PTR)
The Red Turtle (PTW)
Yoshioka-san is in a Bad Mood (7/7 chapters read) 6/10
All Comments (128) Comments
Nice favorites BTW
The latter has too many places where it has only texts with black screens, also I think the music in anime is done better with the visuals.
But yeah, when I watched Air, I feel that the two routes before the Misuzu route are almost irrelevant to the main route, also there are some plots I don't really get. Interesting to know that Air and Kanon have similar playtime btw.
Oh yeah, forgot to put Planetarian, probably close to Air for me.
What's Hibiki’s Magic? Never hear that before.
btw how many of them have you played the vn?
Yeah I know that, it was announced a while ago, not sure when it will come out. Looking forward to it~
Also I see you rank Air the highest, is it because the vn is a lot better?
We were talking about Little busters last time, and overall I really like it, the main plot twist happened in the last 1/6 of the series, which is kind of weird in terms of pacing. So what do you think about it?
Also do you know there's a movie after it called Kud wafter?(focused on Riki and Kudo's relationship)
So for now, my ranking for series from Key studio is probably like this:
Kanon>Clannad>Little busters>Angel beats>Air>Charlotte>Primal doll>Kamisama ni Natta Hi
I finished Rewrite s1 and don't really know what's going on, and I heard that the anime adaptation is not that good, so I won't watch s2 until I finished the vn, which will take a lot of time, not sure when I'll get there given the time I have now.😅
How are you doing then? Watching anything interesting?
My favorite character so far is probably Kuto, way too cute and her story(in s1) is also really nice. But I think the story of Haruka is the best so far.
My only problem with op8 is its song, just not that good, the visuals is pretty good though.
Oh, you don't like wonderful days? Didn't expect that, is it because of the visuals?
Our top 10 are quite similar, 6 of them are the same song~
I feel Gintama eds are very underrated, a lot of them are such bangers.
The first time listening to the song makes me feel "oh, the finale is here", it really has the ending vibes.
(the semi final uses it as its ed)
And I'm thinking to make a thread about "your favorite Gintama op/ed", it would take some time to make, there are like 50~60 songs!
I finished the final movie yesterday, and it was a fantastic ending!!!
There are only two things I hope it could've been a little better:
1. The final fight could be a little bit longer (Gintoki vs Utsuro)
2. The end of the final song "轍～Wadachi～" is kind of weird, just stopped suddenly.
I added Gintama songs to my playlist yesterday(around 39 songs), and I picked "仲間" as the final song(after 轍～Wadachi～), I think it's a great choice for the last song.
So excited but also kind of sad that the half-year journey is over.
btw how the silver arc ends completely blew my mind, though I already know the two titles of the last episode, I still never thought it would end it like that, so funny and absurd. Also I originally thought the semi final and the final movie is after silver soul arc but it's actually the conclusion to the arc and the final chapter of the series.
Actually I would prefer to make Shougun assassination arc and Farewell shinsengumi into one big arc since they're directly connected with each other.
So my favorite arc so far is either that or Silver soul arc.
Also it surprised me that this arc is not mentioned that much compared to the two arcs of s3. (haven't finished it though, and it's amazing)
Great~Looking forward to it.^^