Back to tirru's Profile tirru's Profile

May 26, 2012
After getting a recommendation to watch this anime from a few people, I planned on it. From the default picture, it just looks like a regular anime. Nothing special, right? But it is. You find out parts of yourself you've never found before in this anime. I would have never thought I would fall in love with something so simplistic as this. I'll have to say I judged a book by it's cover. Before you try to throw this anime away, watch one episode first.

Story? 10/10.
At first, Kuronuma is outsider in the school. Everyone thinks she can see ghosts and summon spirits, but she's just read more
May 20, 2012
Hyouka (Anime) add (All reviews)
Story 10/10
Hyouka is a mystery anime, and my first I have watched. I give the idea a 10, because not only is it not the typical school anime, it has a twist.

Art 10/10
The art in Hyouka is probably the best I've ever seen. They are all HD and very appealing. If all anime art was like this, I'd have no worries.

Sound 10/10
When it's needed, the sound effects are always there. They aren't too much, and that's just the way I like it. Too many sounds are just annoying.

Enjoyment 10/10
Hyouka is very amazing. So much that I anticipate every single episode to date. Honestly, read more