Back to thebionicboi's Profile thebionicboi's Profile

Oct 13, 2014
Its a Space Dandy review, Baby.

Ill start this off by saying that this show took a quite unexpected leap forward during its second season. Space Dandy part 2 focused on some pretty deep questions, and our loveable oaf dandy turns about to be quite the philosopher.

Story 10/10

The one key element that a show needs is unpredictability. Many shows have well thought-out stories with coherent back stories and a good progression. Space Dandy has somehow succeeded in showing the complete opposite of this. The episode to episode chronology is nearly inconsistent (although this is later explained), and this makes every new episode a new adventure.

Part read more
Sep 27, 2014
I'll start this review by saying I started watching this show with no prior knowledge about the writers and the premise, so I had no idea what to expect. What I found was a mature and compelling story that kept me entertained throughout the season.

Even in such an amazing season, it managed to shine through as the anime that defined the summer of 2014. Even compared against such great shows as Gekkan shoujo, Tokyo Ghoul, RE:Hamatora and Aldnoah;Zero, Zankyou no Terror stood on top.

Story: 10/10

There are many stories that focus on anti-heroes and terrorism, yet none have come close to the level of maturity found read more