Back to structure's Profile structure's Profile

Apr 7, 2015
This movie is as sweet as it is short. Sadly, we don't get more than about 20 minutes to get to know our main character, Aki, and her story growing up. The story starts showing us how her life has turned out as a professional drummer, and then jumps back to show us how she was introduced to, and came to love, the art. We follow her life from this point and watch her as she grows up.

It's a cute personal story, focused heavily around the points where drumming has affected her life. I think the main point that can be taken from Aki no read more
Oct 10, 2013
What is this and why exactly did I watch it? Even after watching this 2 minute short, I can answer neither. I can however tell you what I thought about it and tell you what it's about without spoiling it for you.

A naked man appears out of nowhere in the bedroom of the 19-year-old and heartbroken girl, Ai, and with him, he brings what could solve all her problems.. Or so she thought.

The art and animation quality is what you would expect from a 2 minute, 1 episode ONA, it's not exactly high-end, but it gets the job done and it's surprising detailed at read more