Back to sovietbakuretsu's Profile sovietbakuretsu's Profile

Jul 10, 2020
TLTR; it's the worst Yuasa's work without any doubt.

Oh man... I remember how much I was waiting for this anime to finally air, Yuasa's last work as a member of Science Saru, how can we not be hyped? It took 2 episodes to let that hype...sink (sorry).

-First of all, what the hell? Seriously, this was supposed to convey any sort of emotion? It looked like a "Final Destination" rip-off where chaos after chaos occurred and NONE of the characters gave a shit about, SPOILER ALERT! My dad died? let's keep walking! One of the girls almost got raped? No problem! If the characters themselves read more
Mar 29, 2019
- I planned to read this manga cuz someone recommended it to me and it was short so... why not?

Oh boy, it wasn't short enough.

I won't even spend more than 5 minutes to write a review, this manga doesn't deserve that amount of time. To sum up: the characters were meeeeeh, the art was one of the worst i've ever seen, the plot itself didn't make any sense (you could think that the autor thought each chapter individually without any prior script), the ending was as bad as the beginning, etc etc.

Why didn't i give it a 1/10? Because it was 18 chapters long so read more