Back to snapeftw's Profile snapeftw's Profile

Apr 1, 2016
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu was definitely not an extremely popular show when it aired. And yet, after a few different sources said that this show was different, but definitely worth watching, I tried it out. And the result was an amazing, sorely underrated show that is incomparable to anything else.

Story: There are two sides to the story of Shouwa Genroku. There is the basic rakugo side of the story, and then there is the story of the characters, and their lives. Before this show, I had never really heard of rakugo. However, I did a quick google search, and then watched the show, and I read more
Jan 30, 2016
rarely do shorts catch my attention, but I had heard in passing about a heartwarming show about a married couple with a total otaku and a more down to earth wife. After seeing that each episode was only 3 minutes long I decided,"what the heck? I'm just going to watch it." and so I did. And what I got was well.... a heartwarming show with some very nice relatable characters.

story:
I liked the story. It was simple, and it felt like a realistic situation for the most part. Even though each episode was only 3 minutes long, I felt like each episode had a worthwhile read more
Dec 20, 2015
I don't normally write reviews, but I couldn't resist doing one after watching comet lucifer. lets get into it.

Story: Honestly, I barely even know what the story is. Here is my attempt at explaining it: his boy, Sogo, finds this girl named Felia(and its never really thoroughly explained how... she just kinda comes out of this gem) and takes her in. For some reason (also never really explained) the government wants to capture Felia. Sogo goes on adventures trying to protect Felia and help Felia adjust to this new world.

i have quite a few problems with the story of this show. First of all, read more