Back to shintai88's Profile shintai88's Profile

Mar 8, 2016
Personally I found this more enjoyable than the actual show.

Mainly cause in this mini short we see more of the characters personality.
It also pretty much like listening to a radio special with the cast.

The animation is simple, the 4 are always around a campfire, and basically just chat about the episode in which it relates to.

We get some fan service still shorts, of the girls in Maid, Miko, Scale outfits.
And we get to see more of Levi as a character, something I felt was missing in the actual show.

All in all its about 48 minutes. And to me the banter here was more well written.
And read more
Feb 1, 2016
Gintama (Anime) add (All reviews)
Going to be a short review.

Gintama is a strange anime, mainly cause it doesn't find its identity till around 20+ episodes, after introducing what I consider to be key cast members that hold Gintama as a show together.

Gintama's Pace is random, From episode 1 its a 45 Min special, and its begins somewhere in the middle of the Gintama storyline. Already throwing new watchers off and confusing them. And doesn't really begin normally till episode 2, where Shinpachi and Gintoki are introduced in the usual anime intro way.

Its kinda hard to grasp onto what kind of story Gintama is trying to tell, and this read more
Feb 16, 2015
First this is going to be a short review.

Story wise, its a typical person from modern day japan is whisked off into another world setting. However it soon becomes unique. Mainly due to the characters and how they develop. in a sense after watching so many anime with the same setting I found how the characters developed in this story to be quite frustrating. But in reality I realised that the way the characters react and develop was actually quite normal and in a sense really realistic.

The way the story flows is everything is a mystery and things are slowly revealed to you as read more
Apr 12, 2013
Its simple slice of life, except its all about the daily lives of 4 grade school girls, and a university slacker, who is a sister to one of the grade schoolers.

Its really well done, the art the characters are all unique, and its just enjoyable and soothing to watch, with hilarious moments in between. Its a shame its short, I would have enjoyed if it was longer.

Mar 21, 2013
I recently rewatched this in Cantonese. At first the dubbing choice was a bit odd, But then I remembered the orginal Japanese voices, and it was ok again.

Anyways what can I say. I only watched this once, so I was rewatching for the second time, and it was a lot better then I remembered.

The Characters in the anime are all unique, with their own unique Alice's (Supernatural powers or talents). But the setting of the anime was also in its own way Unique. A secluded School, with grounds that I swear would probably match Sanzennin Nagi's Estate.

I has some action moments, and hints to read more
Mar 18, 2013
My rating is dependent on my enjoyment of Slice of life comedy's.

Yuru Yuri, is similar to most Slice of life animes centralised around girls. But the thing that made it unique, was that it doesn't focus on a single group. Instead it focused on 2 groups, and gradually introduces new characters who are all quite interesting in their own way.

I also enjoy how similar some aspects are to Danshi kokosei no Nichijou, Like the would be protaganist becoming less and less important.

The Characters are all quite interesting and weird. Kyouko was definately funny and enjoyable to watch. Chitoses Fantasy modes are funny. Even Chinatsu who read more
Mar 18, 2013
(Anime) add (All reviews)
There is nothing really outstanding about it. None of the cursed Items were really interesting, Their history was brief. Its all quite messy.

The characters themselves are not interesting, Fear is voiced by I think the girl who voices ten ten in Naruto (Just a guess, not sure if it is). Who does a decent job.

All in all its quite S&M. There are some comedy parts, and suggestive fan service. but like I said nothing that stands out.

The fact that a different dimension pops out during every fight scene really kills the flow, especially when it was a red or purple night, then all of a read more
Mar 11, 2013
What can I say.... Over all the show was a 9. Because thats how I felt when I finished, It isn't bad at all. Even though it has all the moe stuff to it, It was actually kinda educational.

It was also enjoyable watching the school battles.
Though it must have been set in a harem world, since there is a lack of Male presences. So I was kinda suprised there wasn't a male in there somewhere, Like in Upotte.

I loved some of the ideas and concepts of mobile nations or school nations.

But after the first few introductory lessons, the rest was mainly just moe and battles. read more
Mar 11, 2013
This is a personal Opinion, so don't get wild on it.

The Story had a nice touch, its a messed up. Literally from start to finish.
Koko is an interesting character, VA does a good job of potraying that. Jonah well he is cool from the start.

The Team themselves all have interesting back stories, so its enjoyable as you learn alot about them, the team is itself and its composition is interesting, from Seals and normal soldiers to Members of Mafia. Not to Mention a child soldier :P.

Its comedic even though its dark. The Sound quality of the weapons are nice, Especially after watching Upotte you read more
Feb 21, 2013
Simply to put it alot more enjoyable then I fought.

The art and animation is well done, Voice acting is cute at times and can be serious. A fan of Nobunaga since he reminds me of Cao Cao, but a Japanese Version.

Nobuna is a interesting Character, but the interesting part is the story, as a fan of the Nobunaga games, I enjoyed reading and playing the battles, Kessen was definately fun.

But anyways, Guy who loves the games ends up in a paralell world, where Nobunaga is a girl, and he helps her conquer Japan, While using his knowledge to ensure the Demon Legend never occurs, while read more