Back to shadowmellow's Profile shadowmellow's Profile

Dec 16, 2016
Boy oh boy, it's that time of the year where anime seasons end left and right and it's time to write up some reviews.

Bungou Stray Dogs 2 picks up right where season 1 left us after a weird final episode that was half filler and half plot. I was actually really hyped for this season, having read the manga and knowing what was to come. Did it live up to my hype?

Yes. No. Kinda. Hear me out on this.

Warning: Slight spoilers for season 1 but I am assuming you finished it if you think about watching this season anyway.

Story:

With the way the season is structured read more
May 16, 2016
Okay, I don't usually write reviews but this show has personally offended me in a way so I'll just give it a shot.

Luck & Logic is an anime produced to promote a card game made by Bushiroad. Not that you would know that since this anime is not the way to promote anything because it's not interesting in the least.

Story:
The basic story is very simple in itself. New Foreigner appears, team shows up and beats them up. Rinse and repeat. The first few episode also sprinkle some character focused episodes for our main girls (the Logicalists not the Goddesses but I get to that later) read more