Back to resinweber's Profile resinweber's Profile

Jun 3, 2014
Kyousougiga is definitely a piece of work, but I might have to warn you that it may not seem to be very coherent at first. The ONAs definitely aren't very coherent, but having watched them a few times, I can say that the story means very little. This kind of thing does apply to a lot of slice-of-life, where the episodes stand alone and the anime is more centered around other elements.

Story:8
You might be confused as to why I rate it so high. For an anime that wasn't meant to have a real coherent story at first, they did a read more
Jun 1, 2014
Ultra Heaven: A hidden gem written over a decade ago. That's obviously my opinion on the piece, but let me explain what it is and why I enjoyed it so much.

Ultra Heaven was written in response to the re-discovery of DMT in the early 2000s. DMT is a psychedelic compound known as the "Spirit Molecule", as it is a compound the brain naturally creates and releases during certain stages of REM sleep, and more importantly, the instants before death. It marks transcendence from conscious states, being sleep and wake, or life and death. Kabu, the main character and protagonist of the read more