Back to nopewhy's Profile nopewhy's Profile

Sep 25, 2017
I will try to not spoiler too much and keep everything in general.
In short the manga starts strong with a depressive atmosphere and shows some very interesting characters and developments. Sadly the MC is the worst and drags the story down big time. I enjoyed the beginning but the closer the story got to it's end the worse the series became and left me with a bad aftertaste.

Story:
The story starts with the MC running away from his troubles at home to Tokyo where he found work with his particular problem. In Tokyo he encounters lots of different people with for better or for worse different read more
Sep 1, 2017
Just a review showing why I think this is not worth anyone's time. For whoever sees the anime and thinks the novel should be way better it is. But the anime is utter garbage and this only slightly better.
The WN and LN don't have any major differences so I read the both of them to some point and afterwards only the WN.

First of all the good stuff. So what's the good stuff? I guess that it is an isekai which is really popular right now and that is it!

Now towards the world building. The world is not really complex and gets slightly widened as the read more