10. I loved the entire experience of watching it. Every aspect appealled to my interests to the fullest and usually has a deeper conceptual or personal resonance. This score is reserved for all-time favorites.
9. Also a favorite, and i love it through and through but with minor problems or slightly less appeal to my taste.
8. I great show that I enjoyed thoroughly. May have more issues and possibly might not have major appeals to my taste but still a great watch.
7. A really good watch that may have more problems or is generally slightly less engaging or enjoyable.
6. I liked it but there are more glaring problems that take a way from the viewing experience at times.
5. I have mixed feelings about it and my enjoyment splits around 50/50. Could be a decent show with some major flaws or something slightly subpar that has some self awareness or charm.
4. Overall a bad watch but there were some moments or aspects that I liked. Not terrible but definitely not good.
3. Everything below this is safe to assume that it has very few good qualities. At this score it is really bad and only has a small handful of forgiving or just isn't as bad as a 2.
2. This is where everything I don't despise goes. These are bottom of the barrel but I don't hate them like I do for 1's.
1. The existence of something at this level makes me upset and angry. These are insulting, aggrivating, and I would rather do anything then watch these shows again.