- My first anime was Dragon Ball
- I do read manga but not often ._. (I want to but have no time ): )
- I don't replay fast ... please be patient
- I'm kpop fan as well
- I'm not reviewer but I try to make recommendations.
- I have anilist account: http://anilist.co/user/miximm99 but I don't use it as much as MAL, it serves me for extending my plan to watch list with more obscure anime that aren't well reviewed in community but are interesting to me...
- I also have MyDramaList with same username
- I used to be Amv maker, not very good tho
- I accept friend requests
- Feel free to comment on my account ^_^
MY Rating System:
- I rate based on story, characters (characters relationships/interaction), animation,sound and enjoyment. Order of importance sound<animation<story<characters<enjoyment . BUT I can't watch an anime if voice actors are not listenable, I can't watch an anime which animation is crap, I can watch an anime if it has one or two annoying characters but not if whole series is full of those type of characters. I am not really picky about story line, it doesn't need to be complex or unique to interest me, of course it's plus if it is, that's why I usually enjoy slice of life anime which has very generic story line (little to none). Since I started rating this way I haven't gave 10 for story, I try to keep it realistic even though other scores are biased.
- Rating of anime can only be compared to anime of same genre.
- Real rating of an anime can be seen in tag section. - | 0 - 1,4 = 1 | 1,5 - 2,4 = 2 | 2,5 - 3,4 = 3 | 3,5 - 4,4 = 4 | 4,5 - 5,4 = 5 | 5,5 - 6,4 = 6 | 6,5 - 7,4 = 7 | 7,5 - 8,4 = 8 | 8,5 - 9,4 = 9 | 9,5 - 10 = 10
(most of my favorite animes have full 10 score because back then when I had to rate them I did not use this rating method)
- I'm what you call a 'high rater', It could be because I can choose what to watch well or because I can't complete animes that don't suit my taste
- I don't often rate with 1 - 4.
- Recommendation line is from 10 - 8 rated anime. 7-6 is only recommended for fans of genre which rated anime belongs.
- I do not change scores for animes after I rate them once. I had this account since I was 12 and many things changed about the way I rate now but that does not make it right to change ratings based of what I remember about certain anime. I can change ratings only after I rewatch it. If some high ratings for certain anime does disturb you, this could be the reason for it.
in no particular order: shounen, sport, adventure, comedy
honorable mentions: fantasy, slice of life
least favorite: ecchi, mecha,harem
100th anime: I can't remember :|
200th anime: Kimi ni Todoke 2
250th anime: Owari no Seraph
300th anime: Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara