Back to miichelle_ee's Profile miichelle_ee's Profile

Feb 10, 2017
It is my third time watching Episode of Nami and for the third time - I cried. This special has done well in reminding the viewers of the anger the fishmen felt earlier in the storyline. It is also my go-to whenever I want to feel motivated or simply because I am bored for several reasons.

First, it reaffirms that Eiichiro Oda had planned the events of Fishmen Island since the beginning. Justifying the reason why Arlong hates humans and regard them as 'inferior beings'. How the author was capable of weaving the events together is amazing.

Second, this is my favourite arc in One Piece. Normally read more
Dec 29, 2016
"I hope we make it to nationals. I've had that wish since middle school. But back then, I was only saying it. I never thought of actually trying to make it happen. I thought that it'd be stupid to get my hopes up, only to embarrass myself. But... Wishes don't come true unless you mean it when you make them."

I think many of us face this dilemma: to try our best with the possibility of failure or put in some effort and do average. At least I do. I am afraid of putting in all my effort and not achieve results which in a way read more