Back to mellllll's Profile mellllll's Profile

Jan 2, 2019
This is such a common anime. Seriously. But, why did I feel my heart beating so fast for him? So, at first, I have to admit that I fell in love at first sight for Fukigen na Mononokean. Just on the first episode I already felt so good watching, a feeling that I rarely have. It gives such enjoyment and leaves you absolutely absorbed on every episode.

The plot is very simple and very understandable: tells the story about a yokai exorcist, Abeno, and his employed, Hanae. And the story's development is so natural, since the change of sceneries until the new's characters entrance.

The art is read more
Dec 31, 2018
If there is a word to describe Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete imasu. this word would be 'cliche'. And very cliche.

From the beginning of the relationship Takato and Junta (if we can call it a relationship, but we all know that unfortunately, things are as they are), even the discussions, supposed betrayal, sex scenes, etc, etc. Everything is so cliche. The story itself is cliche. Character characteristics are cliche (a cute and angelic seme who turns into a possessive and jealous demon and a uke tsundere that turns into a super passive in the end...... clicheeeeeee!). And the worst: nothing more than sex binds you read more