Back to mateimac123's Profile mateimac123's Profile

Sep 22, 2018
What do you get when you combine a typical harem-romance anime like the first season with a heavy dose of Fate?Zero vibes? Something that completely betrayed my expectations after the first season.

Plot:
After the... surprising ending of the first season, I didn't even know what to expect from a continuation. I have to give credit to the creators for managing to overturn such an ending in a way that didn't feel like an ex-machina.
Though, I have to say that there were some parts that were't fully explained. Still, those were only minor inconveniences, and they don't take away from the enjoyment. The most important one is read more
Feb 19, 2018
"This is not a story about Masters or Servants, but about wishes"
If you came here looking for a new Fate/Zero... well, you won't find it. However, is this a bad anime? Definitely not.

If you are new to the Fate franchise, you should know that Fate/Apocrypha doesn't have any connection to the rest of the franchise, but you should watch the rest first, as you will understand some heroes better. And, while I plan do do so in the future, I haven't read the LN, so I won't be using that as a reference.

STORY:
While I can't say any more than the synopsis without getting into read more
Feb 8, 2018
I usually don't write reviews, but I feel that this anime gets a lot of undeserved hate, for not being something that it doesn't need to be in the first place. /*contains spoilers from DR 2 */

Story and Plot:
In chronological order, this is the first part of of the whole series. It follows the cast of DR 2 in their last happy months and it shows the event of the Tragedy. I think this is a part that many people don't like, as some details of it contradict what was said in the games about it. However, in my opinion, this is actually better read more
Jan 3, 2018
I never thought I would write a review, but here I am. I am writing this because too few people seem to get what this series is about.
First of all, I have to say that if you only like action-comedy shounens, this is not a series for you. If you want just a lot of fight scenes and plot twists, watch something else.
Now, let me explain why I liked Juuni Taisen.

Characters:
Well, all the characters die in the expected order, and there aren't any major plot twists. In each episode, we get some backstory, a bit of fighting (I will talk about that later) and usually read more