I update anime list rather frequently, but the manga list rather infrequently
Moobiful's completely objective and not opinionated rating system:
10. Masterpiece: Makes virtually unparalleled and ground-breaking advances in its genre and has left a lasting impression on me and the way I see the medium, or even art as a whole.
9. Amazing: Almost a masterpiece, ground-breaking, but has a few, or sometimes even one thing holding it back. Still exemplary in its own right, and will definitely leave an impression on me, but not to the extent of a masterpiece.
8. Great: Unique and enjoyable, but has multiple elements that could have been improved to make it amazing. Definitely worth the watch, however, and stands out above others in its genre.
7. Good: Not the most unique in its story-telling/tropes, but stands out in its genre. Will most likely not leave a lasting impression on me for long, but will be something I remember well. This is the score an anime can get to on enjoyment alone.
6. Decent: This is the score where my recommendations stop. I will most likely never recommend anything with this score or below it. However, the anime itself had its ups and downs, and was mostly enjoyable, but not really memorable.
5. Average: A run-of-the-mill anime that uses common tropes and has a largely bland premise. Not necessarily bad, but not very good either.
4. Underachieving: Not very enjoyable, and was at best, tolerable.
3. Bad: Does not really go anywhere and doesn't really accomplish anything, usually not very frustrating, just extremely boring/pointless.
2. Terrible: Visibly frustrating, and excels in making me want to forget it ever existed.
1. Atrocious: Visibly infuriating, and exists to spite all that is good. Will most likely bring about the downfall of humanity and life as we know it. Shows like this give Buddhist monks more reasons to immolate themselves. The only people who could possibly like these shows simply enjoy watching the world burn.