Back to lumihime's Profile lumihime's Profile

Mar 26, 2020
Oh my goodness, Beastars! Where do I even begin with this show? I remember seeing the trailers for it a short while before it released, and I was drawn in immediately. It had unique animation and a furry cast, so I decided I'd definitely give it a chance once it released.

Well, needless to say, I ended up watching it around the time episode 11 had come out. I binged the entire show.

Story - 9. I think the story is this show's strongest suit, aside from it's characters at least. It deals with social issues and the darker aspects of human society--but instead of using humans, read more
Mar 26, 2020
So, I checked this anime out after seeing a pretty sexy clip of it on Twitter. That hyena girl? Yeah, that's some good stuff.

Of course, me seeing a full-blown furry in an anime as well as several other monster girls made me instantly want to check it out. I was expecting a typical ecchi, but more sexy than usual.

...and I was just disappointed, honestly. But hey, I gave it the 3 Episode Test!

I'll try to keep it short and simple:

Story - 3. It's honestly nothing special, and while I don't expect a lot of depth from an ecchi anime I've definitely seen better.

Art - 7. read more