Back to levantinh's Profile levantinh's Profile

Jul 15, 2018
A MASTERPIECE!!!
Art 9/10 : 3D or 2D, it's doesn't matter. Many people hate the 3D animation and i just don't know why. The action is very-eyecatching and only 3D can do that.

Sound 9/10 : I skipped all the opening and ending so i have no idea about it. But the action theme is amazing.

Story 10/10 : I watched 2 seasons in a row so of course it's 10/10

Character 9/10 : All the characters had unique personalities. Even the three mafia guys.

Enjoyment 10/10

Just finished 26 episodes in a round and jump right away to MAL, i thought this show was already at 9.x/10 but read more
Dec 7, 2017
The MAL commmunity nowaday is so fucked up. Giving this amazing anime 5/10 just because the art style. For anyone who still haven't watch this anime, check it yourself, you may dislike the art, but give it a chance, keep watching, the plot get better and better, believe me.

Story: 9/10
Art: 6/10
Enjoyment: 10/10. This and Inuyakishi are the best anime this season in my opinion.

Thank you for taking your time to read my review. I want to write more but my english is so bad. This show is really good but the label is wrong, it's not horror, its more like comedy but with serious read more