- Good artwork
- Decent pacing when the story is being focused on
- Surplus of fan service for my fellow kinkybois
- Some nice laughable moments
- Long-drawn-out boring repetitive filler that never leads to anything fulfilling
- Character development is often skimmed over or forgotten about for the sake of plot progression
- The main character along with every other main-supporting character usually flip-flop their outlooks, judgement, and emotions just for the sake of progressing the story. This is very immersion-breaking and irritating at times.
The story is very lackluster and filled with many pointless arcs that go nowhere. There's too many characters being focused on throughout the series resulting
in poor distribution of character development. You can easily tell that when the author hits a bump in the road instead of fixing the issue with certain characters and moving along she'd rather just introduce a whole new person and focus solely on them for a few chapters (then completely vanish them off the face of the earth).
Even though this story is very badly thought-out and poorly written I still find it somewhat enjoyable. If you can get over the fact that you're not reading this for the compelling story, well written dialogue, and good character development then I think you can have a very pleasurable experience reading this.