Back to la_tigra's Profile la_tigra's Profile

Jun 20, 2010
This is one of the most original manhwa ever. Almost every gender bending manhwa have the same pattern but this one is different.

Story:
A girl who has to survive in an early age. Having to disguise as a guy since she was young. The story is full of unpredictable events. You would be surprise how the characters change and mature.

Art:
The art is superb. I have to admit that this manhwa is one of the reason that I would say most of the shoujo manhwa is better than shoujo manga. Don't get me wrong shoujo manga is really good but shoujo mahwa would always take the cake. read more
Apr 9, 2010
At first I thought it was a typical gender bender manga. In some ways it was. But in a good way.

Story:
It's so interesting that you would ask for more. Every chapter is cliff hanger. Though a bit cliche but still works for me. It's humor is good too. About the romance well it just started on the recent chapter so I couldn't say much about it. Though hoping for the best.

Art:
*speechless*
The art is a-okay! One of the best. Couldn't ask for more.

Character:
I really don't like Eun so that much but I also don't hate her. Let's just say that she amused me. About read more