Back to komasan's Profile komasan's Profile

Feb 25, 2017
Let me start by saying I watched this in cinema, and when it finished, the collective "that's it?" from the audience was audible; that's how disappointing it was. I am not exaggerating.

Though I have not watched the previous movie in this series, from the official website it suggests this to be a standalone movie that you can enjoy regardless and has good reviews from people who did not watch the first one. So I went ahead to watch it. But honestly I think only the people who watched the first movie would have felt anything from it.

The main problem here is that there was almost read more
Dec 21, 2015
Starmyu (Anime) add (All reviews)
It's an immensely enjoyable ride with this series. It's a relatively simple story, but it's easy to follow and it's a fun watch. The series composition is amazing in that I always feel satisfied after watching because most times it contains drama within the episode and also balances it out with lighthearted moments. It never gets too heavy even while you are emotionally moved by plot developments.

I first decided to try out this series because I saw a composer that I like was doing the soundtrack. Honestly this show wouldn't have attracted me otherwise since I like watching anime with action or romance, so I read more