Back to juubee's Profile juubee's Profile

Dec 24, 2020
I've been watching a lot of cultivation donghua similar to this but this one hardly lures me in like other ones. For this type, I would recommend Martial Master aka 武神主宰 way more. That one lured me in from the beginning. The beginning story is already pretty similar to other similar donghua but sadly nothing interesting imo.

MC is naturally OP and has some kind of past life, as well, and his substantial knowledge helps him deal with his enemies.

I only pushed myself through this season because there are 4 seasons so it's been going on for so long I thought it would be really good.
Dec 18, 2020
I absolutely love this donghua. I can see why it's so possible in its mother land.

Some people don't like OP MC but I'm 100% for them. OP MCs? Count me in every time.

This was probably my first 3d animation so it actually took awhile for me to get used to it, so now I feel like the art is really nice and some of the characters are just so gorgeous.

The storyline is extremely interesting and each episode makes you want to keep watching!! I totally binged this hard when I first discovered it.

Highly recommend giving this a try. Looped in a friend and he really read more