Back to jculture9318's Profile jculture9318's Profile

Jan 11, 2020
Stravaganza - Isai no Hime is a 'simple and straightforward' fantasy tale.

While it has nothing new to offer, it does work quite well for most parts. And it's probably because the series presents itself as just that - a simple fantasy tale.

For a series about an often-scantily-dressed princess, Stravaganza surprisingly has a lot of heart to it. If you are willing to look past some moments of naivety and absurd (ly well-drawn) fanservice, you will find many of its characters to be quite likeable.

(I personally enjoyed all those glorious uncensored tits, but if unnecessary fanservice kills your enjoyment of an otherwise interesting manga, this one read more
Oct 19, 2019
Akebi-chan's Seifuku is definitely not a series for everyone.

There are no major goals to be achieved, no character transformations to be had and no specific plot points to progress. In fact, there isn't even the slightest sense of urgency to proceed into the next scene.

The entire series is just about adorable high school girls bonding over how sweet and attractive their friends are.

Akebi-chan is a slice-of-life in its purest form. Here, you know everyone who makes an appearance is probably the nicest person you could meet and will inevitably form a bond with our cute protagonist.

In my mind, the series itself is meant read more