Back to fullmetalherz's Profile fullmetalherz's Profile

Oct 1, 2010
Okay, I guess I hadn't really the foggiest idea about basketball at all, but... after reading Dogashi Kaden! the fog that - uh - fogged my mind kinda cleard up a little!

So much as for fog.

(this review might contain little spoilers, you've been warned)

~

Now onto the actual manga, that surprisingly was an interesting read. Not only because it un-fogged my mind, but also because

* it has an interesting story.
Yeah, the story was rather good, kept me reading due to some cliff hangers and was easy to follow. Nothing special, though. General shounen and sports :>

Everything was introduced nicely during the first chapter (although the read more
Sep 29, 2010
Until now, Kimi no Iru Machi taught me one certain thing: "If you were a boy in a manga, you should absolutely pray for the genre (not) to be harem." Oh... well, seems like it is actually not that certain.

~

* Haruto, our lucky protagonist of Kimi no Iru Machi, has to fight himself through several hardships; which - and that's for sure - are always somehow connected to at least one female. And that's pretty much it.
Haruto. Females. Problems.
This rough draft cotinues until the point I currently stopped reading, but I guess this will go on forever, or at least until Haruto finally finds his read more
Sep 19, 2010
To be honest, I just finished „Bokkesan“ because I started it (and I was pretty bored). Luckily there were only 10 more chapters to go when I realized that this manga isn't quite what I had expected...

Like stated above, I wanted to quit reading right after chapter 8, because

* I expected the story to be more ''original'' and interesting. Overall the story is fine, but nothing I haven't seen anywhere before in a similar way.
The first few chapters are nice and enjoyable to read - afterwards, when I got the whole thing, the next steps seemed kind of ''forseeable'' and everything just went clichéd.
Due to read more