Back to faeryndipity's Profile faeryndipity's Profile

Oct 10, 2019
You know, this anime was pretty standard as far as shoujo is concerned. Most of the characters are pretty undeveloped or just standard tropes, the chemistry between characters is flimsy at best, and the plot is a bit silly. That being said...IT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE.

Sometimes you really just need something cute and wholesome in your life to make you whimper like a child and get the warm fuzzies. This anime certainly delivered that and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Do not go into this expecting it to be ground breaking, unique, or insightful. Go into this expecting something cute and feel good that leaves read more
Jul 14, 2019
Honestly, I went into this show fully understanding and desiring to watch a dumpster fire. I expected it to be chalk full of unwarranted fan service, lewd plot lines with no real development, cute girls in compromising positions, and for it to be bursting at the seams with standard harem anime tropes and tricks. I was prepared for it to be terrible and for that reason, and likely that reason alone, I left with a sense of fulfillment.

This is not a good show. The plot is vague, the characters lack development, and there isn't much in the way of story progression. That being said, read more
Jun 16, 2019
I honestly set out to watch this show because I love dumpster fires and this seemed like a good bet for some self inflicted masochism. I was somewhat surprised, and a little bit disappointed, at how much I enjoyed this series.

The characters are bland, dry, and given a singular defining characteristic each. With the exception of best girl Rui, none of the characters show much development at all. The series is very disjointed and they feel more like general ideas of functioning human beings than fully fleshed out characters.

The series starts with two teens getting it on in the name of science. I read more
Apr 1, 2019
*I would like to preface this with I have not played the games and this was my introduction to the series as a whole*

Well that was absolutely dreadful. I am not sure who thought it was a good idea to turn a dating sim into an anime but they really did not think it through very well. In visual novel style you have some control over the path that you take and the characters at least stand a chance of development and growth. There is time allotted for you to develop an interest in the characters, the plot, and the romance. Without the ability to read more