Back to deimos96's Profile deimos96's Profile

Oct 15, 2019
This is an amazing piece of art by ufotable. Although it has its flaws which definitely blew my experience watching this. Kimetsu no Yaiba is an anime which I can certainly recommend, especially to new comers of anime.

TLDR: This anime has amazing art. But some inconsistencies in the writing and world building just knock off some of that watching experience for me. Note! Some spoilers ahead!

Let's start off with the good: Animation

This is the highlight of the show and why everyone is talking about it. First of all, well done by ufotable for giving us some of the best sakugas I've seen in awhile. The read more
Sep 3, 2019
I've watched this movie for 3 times already and all I can say is this movie just keeps entertaining me!

Yes, Makoto Shinkai has done it again, another jaw dropping drama with stunning animations. Has Tenki no Ko topped Kimi no Na wa? Well no, but this is a must watch for all weebs.

First of all the animations! OMG! Damn, without a doubt this is Shinkai's most amazingly animated piece of work. I can't imagine having to animate super realistic rain which basically happens throughout the entire movie. The lighting, super detail backgrounds, and crazy camera shots are definitely like nothing else! I can't give enough read more
May 4, 2018
I remember watching this anime for the first time when I was still a little kid. I was watching it at my friends house at the time. And I remember being so immersed inside this beautiful world Hayao Miyazaki created. I remember actually being scared watching all these weird and crazy "spiritual monsters" move about. I mean, back then I was a kid who only knew the happy-wacky western cartoons and while I was watching this, it was a breathe of fresh air of my childhood. I was wonderstrucked.

As a kid I could barely understand what was really going on plot-wise. But the wonderful imagination read more
May 3, 2018
To me this anime is magical, and after rewatching this for probably the 10th time now, it still is.

Kimi no Na wa is an anime about destiny and the hardships and sacrifices that come with it.

Before I talk about anything else in this anime, I have to mention the amazingly beautiful animation that comes in this. In terms of production, well I can't imagine how hard Makoto Shinkai and his team put into this. The animation is amazing. The detail he put into those Shinkai signature backgrounds are unprecedented. The rendering of lighting is so crisp and clean(its amazingly in every scene too). Even the read more
May 3, 2018
This is a story about many things; youth, friendship, family, hardship, doubt, etc. But mostly it is about doing something crazy and getting out of your comfort zone. And this anime explores that perfectly.

The story starts out with one of our MCs, Mari, who dreams of doing something amazing before her youth ends. And everything starts from there. The people she meets, learning the value of family, the hardships she endures, and proving the doubters wrong from starting this journey are amazingly explored and it all started from "doing something crazy".

The message hit really hard, especially for me and maybe will for most of you. read more
May 3, 2018
[This review is for the entire Chihayafuru series, not just the first season. Spoiler free]

This is a story about passion. The word chihayafuru literally means passionate. It's a story about a obscurely niche card game and its society with its 3 main characters Chihaya, Arata, and Taichi who all passionately love the game.

What I love about this anime is how it is able to show how much effort and time die-hard Karuta players put into this game and about how a dying society is knitted up together in order to keep the game they love alive. After watching this anime, I've watched a few documentaries read more