Back to biglollipop's Profile biglollipop's Profile

Apr 10, 2011
Okay I totally love this anime simply because I am very into historical context anime = )

Personally, I'm not too much of a Chizuru's fan, because I thought alot of the events in the anime happened because of her! *this however doesnt apply for the real history itself* but i do think shes a good match with hijikata toshizou.

The anime was very beautifully brought into motion, the Shinsengumi were really fantastic. It was a tragedy what happened at the end of the anime, I was extremely sad watching the ending!

I would highly recommend this anime if your into historical anime with superb looking characters and read more
Mar 27, 2011
Probably one of the best anime i've ever seen and would highlyyyy reccommend! The way the characters are portrayed is just wonderful. The story was touching and yet doesn't fail to keep you laughing for hours.

Lovely Complex is one of your typical high school romance comedy series. The story revolves around Otani Atsushi and Koizumi Risa, through-out the series, you will see how Risa have tried so hard to get Otani to love her, despite him claiming that they are too close to have a relationship.

The drawings are just exceptionally beautiful, and the scenes were all very well done. The voicing were just awesome! = read more
Mar 27, 2011
Well, this anime started out nicely, and as it progresses the story became rather dramatic.

Ironically, towards the end, Momo was rather annoying and selfish in my opinion, despite her being the most pitiful character to start with.

In my opinion, there's a moral to this anime, and that is you gotta be patient! Momo in my opinion was the cause for the commotion towards the end, this is because she was way too indecisive about her feelings. She was hurt by Touji and so decided to give Kairi a chance. It was all cute and sweet when ti started, but things changed after Momo found read more