Back to aubreyaylaine's Profile aubreyaylaine's Profile

Sep 12, 2018
Studio Ghibli is and always will be a favorite of mine.

Don't be alarmed by the review. I feel that even though Totoro was not the best story in the world, it is still well worth the watch.

The story doesn't have too much excitement in it compared to some of the other films. Definitely more of a cute/feel-good story. In a way it makes me feel like I am looking into the daily life of a kid. But more...magical?

The artwork and sound design are still done quite well. Super fitting for the movie.

You can't help but fall in love with Totoro! The younger sister gets on read more
Sep 12, 2018
ReLIFE (Anime) add (All reviews)
I enjoyed ReLIFE for many different reasons.

The story line can definitely relate to many different people for starters. It has great character development. The story also makes it so you can understand different struggles people go through daily. It is definitely a feel good anime and is wrapped up quite well. I will have to look into the manga now just so I can have more.

The artwork and sound is nicely done. I love the coloring as well as the character designs. The sound effects sound like the real deal. (Sound has improved so much since the older days haha)

Again, the characters had a read more
Sep 9, 2018
It has been awhile since I was able to find an anime that truly touched my heart. I am glad that I stumbled upon Konohana Kitan.

This anime has an abundance of emotions involved in this story line. Happiness, Humor, Sadness....lot's of uplifting lessons to be learned. You can't help but want more.

The artwork involved is stunning. Plenty of colors and neat character designs. The detail is done well.

The different sounds definitely helps place what is going on in the story.

You can't help but fall in love with all of the different characters involved. The personalities are unique.

I have experienced so much in a read more