Back to ai_ere's Profile ai_ere's Profile

Mar 26, 2020
All in all this anime is a masterpiece. I enjoyed it to the max.

The art is just so spirit-lifting, it heals your soul. It brights my day seeing their faces, like totally not exaggerating. I love this style of art and the colors are so cheerful.

For the story? It's easy to understand and original, I didn't watch other than one anime with a similar idea, which is also pretty cool!! I love that each episode has a moral and I lowkey ship Richard x Seigi

The ending and the opening are gold, they make my day and I can't skip them, like never ever!

Characters are read more
Mar 21, 2020
with all honesty, I never thought I would love Black Cat that much!

I watched it because I recall loving it as a kid when I used to watch dubbed anime in my native language.

I loved black cat for its opening and just the opening, I wasn't really interested in watching it in Japanese and I kept wasting time, like I really mean it, a lot of time. and today I finish one of my favorite animes, the osts are incredible, they oblige you kindly (lol) to like the series.

The characters are just so good-looking that I got in depression, questioning why aren't they real! read more
Mar 17, 2020
This manga has a really huge place in my heart as I enjoyed each chapter of it with all its emotions and feelings, hatred, revenge and love.

I just can't stop loving this manga and looking forward to each month for a new chapter.

I was hesitant if I should watch the anime but it ended up being one of my favorite animes of all time. I really recommend this fantastic piece of art.

I love the style of drawing, the morals, and ideas shown in this manga. I love how this manga his a unique idea and a different environment than other shoujo/ romance animes read more