Back to ZuraProtag's Profile ZuraProtag's Profile

Jan 14, 2020
I'd like to start of this review with the following bold statement: Lucky Star is the best slice of life anime there is. In a stack of apples, it is the apple that looks a little bit tastier compared to the rest. Shitty metaphor, i know, but the point is that when it comes to slice of life anime, nothing tops this series.

Story
Lucky Star is basically about a group of girls talking about whatever. The whole show is largely built on referencing and poking fun at otaku culture, but other than that, there is not really something you can call a "story". So how read more
Jan 22, 2019
I’m gonna try my best to write a review about my favorite anime without sounding like some crazy fanatic. Keep in mind, I’ll probably fail miserably.

Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho (or Yorimoi for short) came to me as the best surprise ever when it first aired a year ago (winter 2018). When it was first announced and I got my first impression of it, I figured it would basically be something along the lines of “cute girls doing cute things in Antarctica”. While this alone already sounds appealing (at least I think so), Yorimoi ended up being so much more.

Story
The story of Yorimoi read more