Back to Zetophi's Profile Zetophi's Profile

Feb 10, 2021
First off. WARNING THIS IS NOT A SHOW FOR KIDS, TEENS, PURITANS, OR PEOPLE WHO GET THEIR FEE FEES HURT EASILY, IT IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

With that out of the way.
- This show is basically EVERYTHING, "Rising of the Shield Hero" was Flaked for and then some.
- The Count of Monte Cristo would blush at this show... and call it scum.
- This Show has Gender Equality, in a way that may hurt peoples feelings... ALOT.

I hate this show to its core, because of how the hero operates HOWEVER, from a story and being justified point of view. read more
Apr 24, 2020
So in these 4 Episode I have been watching, I'll be sharing a piece of my mind on what I think of this new 2020 Sakura Wars, in a short but simple form, as I don't have fully enough information to go into full detail yet.

What I found to be good.
- Nostalgia, the Music is great, the opening music is FANTASTIC.
- Voices, reminds me of the original actor (For Sakura and their commander at least)
- The Premise of the story is GREAT, so far.
- The Characters personalities are great.

What I found to be Bad if not worse.
- The read more
Feb 6, 2020
Promare (Anime) add (All reviews)
Firstly If they had slapped "Gurren Lagann Re: Kamina" I would have bought it.

Now On to the Main Review.

How to Express to someone who has never watched.
Mix Fire Force + Gurren Lagan + Kill La Kill.

Unique Aspects.
- Triggers Art Style and form of... SHEAR BADASSERY. It makes all the difference, it is a flavor you ether love or hate. 1000 out of 10.
- The Characters... If there were numbers to go Higher than 10 I would be using them, though this might be, because I missed Triggers style so much.

What I read more
Feb 6, 2020
I found it to be absolutely Marvelous.
Also sorry if my Review isn't like others, I like to be short and to the point.

What I loved.
- This Series rides the line between anime and hentai, more than any other anime.
- Though this series kind of pulls punches, in terms of content, to make it ride the line, it is amazing.
- The art, I love it, I wouldn't wish it on all anime, but it works for this one.
- The Story, it is original, review how "Fun" different species are... in bed. (That should basically be the synopsis of the anime) read more