Back to YuukoDreams's Profile YuukoDreams's Profile

Jan 3, 2018
I was first dissappointed when I saw the simple art style. It looks more like a slice of life OVA than a full fleshed movie. Just because it's short doesn't mean it has to lack quality, as we can for example see in Kotonoha no Niwa.
The Plot is much simpler than say The girl who leapt through time or Summer Wars - that would be expected from such a short span, especially if it goes into the peacefully paced slice of life genre.
Even the music didn't seem to have any theme you could remember.
However all that doesn't mean that it's not a read more
Aug 11, 2017
I reluctantly give it a 9 because I don't want to judge too emotioanlly and irrationally but it's A 10 IN MY HEART !!!

Yes, technically and objectivaley speaking it's not a masterpiece, it might have been a bit too slow, the humour is very basic, the characters cliché, the story almost forseeable....

BUT for some reason it reached me through and through and it's a 10/10 Enjoyment!!
I cannot explain it rationally but it just MADE ME FEEL THE WORLD ok?

WOULD WATCH AGAIN !!!!!!!!

And now some banter.
I really enjoyed the art and the way feelings were perfomed, it really made up with the slow read more
Jul 15, 2017
All in all:

Don't let the bad reviews keep you from watching it; give it a try, at least 3 eps.
If you still don't like it drop it by all means.

It is very interesting to find myself on the pro side of the critics when it comes to a torn community - it is the first time ever that I consider an anime a masterpiece while there are very detailed reviews against it around.
I have been wondering why it is that I have never heard of this fantastic anime despite this genre to be quite popular at the moment (Re:Life etc.), but apparently is not read more
Apr 8, 2017
This is not an objective review.
But if someone is still wondering if they should watch the anime here are the reasons.

What can I say? The story, the animation, the soundtracks are all very unimpressive.
But just like the prequel nowhere in this world do I find peace for my soul so much and so guaranteed as when i watch Natsume Yuujinchou.
And I am writing this from a laptop on my travels through New Zealand.
The characters are lovely and the pace is just right - the stories are just there to transmit certain kinds of emotions and feelings which is just perfect. It's a read more
May 14, 2016
While there where some outstanding morals and lines mentioned, the animation is quite great and, dear lord, the music is absolutely top notch (the soundtrack is sikkkkkkkkkk i just can't handle it); everything else is rather meh.
The story is quite flat, and overall the anime was pretty boring which is very very sad.
I would have loved to buy the Manga if one existed because some morals, as I've mentioned are absoluetly remarkable and hit mit rock-hard.

But honestly aside of the lines and the godlike OST I would not recommend anyone to watch this Anime.

This is all I have to say but myanimelist makes read more