Back to Wynteru's Profile Wynteru's Profile

Sep 16, 2017
TL;DR:
Mob psycho 100 may not be the best of the best, but this anime definitely gets you hyped and amped to see the next episode.

Plot: 6/10
I didn't see anything special in the plot. It was pretty generic, but it kept my attention somewhat, so it deserves a 6/10.

Art: 8/10
The action and battle scenes caught my eyes a lot, and the style was very peculiar and interesting. A lot of the characters looked very different and specific, and this out-of-the-box thinking really struck it with me.

Sound: 8/10
The anime managed to deliver both an Opening theme and Ending theme that I found wonderful, along with the great read more
Nov 28, 2015
Hey there, this is my first ever review. It's spoiler-free, so please sit back and enjoy the show.

There isn't much to say about Owari no Seraph. I knew it'd be generic-action, but I didn't expect it to be as generic as it was. It was, as most action anime is, over-hyped (in my opinion) and wasn't nearly as good as I expected. Hopefully the 2nd season will be better. That being said, the anime was in fact quite enjoyable; let's look at all the positive and negative qualities of Owari no Seraph.

Story: 6/10
The story itself was average, nothing special at all. Like I said, read more