- Unconditional Love - This one is real easy I'm not really picky when it comes to this. Something about these anime shows resonated with me, very memorable and reminds me why I'm an anime fan in the first place. Top tier of it's genre or not, whatever it did, it worked. I don't seek perfection, it just has to overwhelm me with substance that I can find appealing. This can range from complex to incredibly simple anime even mindless ones too. *Flaws Heavily Ignored* but still acknowledged.
 - Astounding - 9s showcase excellence. Faults tend to be minor and are easily forgiven for what is a fantastic experience.
 - Great -Something I'd consider very entertaining. Often have something preventing potential excellence. Still, it's very well worth the watch.
 - Good - Simply entertained, a very fair watch. Doesn't exactly outshine in its genre, however did its job. Solid appeal.
 - Decent - While it contained interesting ideas it's execution was decent at best. Something about it was preventing it to be noteworthy. Quite the shallow experience.
 - Average - Needs definite improvement in all areas, general borderline material. It's indeed watchable but in all honesty there's nothing to care for.
 - Bad - Faulty, or was not engaging enough to be considered entertainment but rather a chore to watch.
 - Horrid - Face-palm worthy, contains far too many noticeable flaws to be considered entertainment, simply a torture test.
 - Unacceptable - What is this? Truly insulting. Who in the right mind would deliberately sabotage their own works?!
 - Complete Failure - The cancer of the anime medium. Containing no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Don't you dare waste your precious time with this garbage