Back to UltimaWeaponEX's Profile UltimaWeaponEX's Profile

Dec 22, 2017
I discover Dies Irae with this anime, and I have only one thing to say: I was not disappointed. I take this anime as an introduction to my future reading of the work.

What to think of this Anime? I liked all the characters, each with its history, its characteristics, its personality and its background that I will enjoy discovering in the visual novel.

I do not understand why there is so much hate on this adaptation, especially since the producers have totally assumed to have great problems. If it starts on a crowfunding, how can you believe for a single second that the adaptation will be read more
Oct 7, 2017
Hello. This is the first time I have written a Review on MAL.

I see that there is a certain polemic on this episode, so before giving my opinion on the episode, I will talk about this polemic and my point of view.

Basically, they had no way to produce an anime and it shows ... the animation is really not terrible. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this introductory episode, this passage that highlights Reinhard was not mandatory because the base a special episode and I find it nice to highlight it directly. I see that many expect a perfect adaptation, or other people who criticize because there are read more