Back to TodAboT's Profile TodAboT's Profile

Jan 26, 2020
One of the best shows I've ever seen, but not for being very complex or mutli-layered.

Judging the show's parts individually is extremely hard, and that's because if you looked at the story indivudually it isn't outstanding, but it allows for some of the best animation sequences and incredibly charming and fun ideas and characters.

The main strength of Eizouken is definitely the imagination scenes. The characters are so caught into these that you can't help but go along with it and smile during the entire thing. The sounds in these scenes are being made by the VA of Asakusa, and it's very fitting.

Though that isn't to read more
Dec 18, 2018
"I want to eat your pancreas" was very hard to sit through. Not because it was heartbreaking, but because it was really bland.

The story is simple, but good; it just needs to have characters we care about for the story to be good. This is where the movie completely falls apart for me.

The two main characters are very two dimensional, and only one of them is even likable: The likable one is the happy/extroverted one, the other one is the book otaku. The only good scenes are the ones where the extroverted one does things, usually by herself.
The side characters are really annoying and repetitive.

On read more